G-FORCE Gates Carbon Cord C12 Drive Belt 210224
CALL FOR PRICE!
Types: Carbon Cord C12
Outside circumference: 38 5/8″
Top width: 1 5/16″
G-Force C12 by Gates is an extreme-performance Neoprene (CR) belt which offers Original Equipment technology featuring trapezoid top-notch and rounded cog design for superior flexibility and heat dissipation. Carbon Cord belts are engineered for drop-in performance utilizing the strongest material on earth for tensile cord. Combined with a specially formulated adhesion gum, edge cord pullout is virtually non-existent.
- Carbon Tensile Cord ensures the belt maintains its designed length and geometry
- Superior resistance to edge cord pull out
- Unique attributes of the Carbon Cord decreases the chance of edge cord pull out
- Less likely to damage clutches during belt failure
- Enhanced long term performance
- Improved durability over G-Force Aramid
- Minimal to no stretch under load creates optimal power transmission
- Improved response during acceleration
- Consistent shift characteristics over time and through complete shift ratio
- Un-paralleled response during high load acceleration